Got wedding invitations last week, so things are moving along. I have been holding off to verify that the kids will get to come stateside. Talked to Lance, he said that if for some reason they can't come, they will have some sort of military ceremony, I hope we get invited. School is out the first week in June. Our new contract( night job) should start July I and that's when we schedule our first two weeks off, but summer school (day job) starts July 9th, only from 7:30 to 11:30 am though so any Indy function will be cool. If no new contract then I'll have a lot of time on my hands and be broke for awhile.
Vanessa's post about me made me cry. I am sorry I ever mentioned her penmanship, I enjoy reading her blog as well as Lance's and hope some day she'll forgive me and write again. Let us rejoice and be glad she finally knows the source of her discomfort and is soon feeling better.
TTFN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
dont cry. i wrote the blog to be a good thing not a bad thing. there is nothing to forgive. i only put that part down to let you know how important your blessing was for me. i can't wait to see you in july and look in the mail for your mothers day gifts.
hey, you know in this family it's tough love...that's when we know we really like ya.
we're just anal, pain in the asses when it comes to being edumacated and won;t stand for anyone telling us we ain't.
that's the CubanRebel in me talking.
peace out, one love. YO.
p.s. the freaking wedding better be stateside!!!
Post a Comment